Footjoy introduces new M:PROJECT footwear
FootJoy, the #1 Shoe in Golf, has announced the introduction of an all new footwear category called M:PROJECT.
With a tremendous selection of industry-leading platform stability products already embraced by players around the world, FJ’s new M:PROJECT category gives players a new option – lightweight, ultra-flexible, minimally constructed footwear delivering maximum feel and real-time feedback.
“At FJ we believe that there is no single shoe that is best suited for every type of player which is why our Footwear team develops performance golf shoes with specific types of players in mind.” said Andrew Reed, FJ Brand Manager, Australia New Zealand.
“The M:PROJECT is the perfect extension to FJ’s performance shoe line. This exciting new category delivers players lower profile, minimalist golf footwear which enhances feel through the feet.”
“Not only does the player get a better sense of the ground beneath them, they also are more in tune to the movement of their lower half throughout their golf swing.”
Features and Benefits
- M:SPEC leather by Pittards – thin-yet-strong specification, supple and comfortable feel
- MP:627 Last – generous forefoot shape allowing the toes to spread and grip
- ProTect toe guard – designed to provide abrasion resistance in a high wear area
- L.T.D Outsole – Laser Thin Duramax acts as a low profile, highly flexible conduit from ground to feet.
- P.I.N.S System – thinner spec receptacles and cleats deliver low profile performance
- Stealth Cleat by Softspikes – dynamic, low profile design, exclusive to the M:Project category
- High Performance Mesh – lightweight, breathable, comfortable
- Two year waterproof warranty – both leather and mesh styles will offer a limited two warranty
M:PROJECT will be available in Australian golf shops by April 15th, 2013 and is available in eight style options, five spiked and three spikeless.
All spiked options feature the exclusive M:SPEC leather. Including one featuring the BOA Closure system. Two of the three spikeless models are offered with high performance mesh upper construction.
Prices are SRP: $189.00 for Spiked Leather with BOA, $169.00 for Spiked Leather and $159.00 for all Spikeless models.