Yes! Golf re-introduces C-Groove putters
Following its purchase in January by Adams Golf, Yes! Golf announces the re-launch of its 2011 putter line in the US market.
Eight models will be available immediately that feature the patented C-Groove Technology for maximum performance and feel.
Yes! Golf Christina C-Groove Putter
Three of the eight models (Ann, Christina and Laura) are brand new to the US market.
The C-Grooves in each Yes! Golf putter are patented concentric grooves lathed into the face of the putter at specific angles to maximise performance and feel.
The C-Groove Technology imparts an early and stable over-rolling action to putts for more consistency and creates a remarkably soft feel and superior feedback for confidence inspiring putts.
A longtime favourite of professional golfers worldwide, Yes! Golf putters have amassed 72 total tour wins, including three majors, one U.S. Amateur and the 2010 FedEx Cup.
Details about the eight models available in 2011:
- Abbie (Forged) – A chrome-plated heel-toe classic with the soft, responsive feel of 2025 carbon steel and slant neck hosel. Available in RH.
- Ann – A time-honoured heel-toe plumber neck design made of 304 stainless steel with a blast finish and plumber neck hosel. Available in RH and LH. New to the U.S. market.
- Callie – A heel-toe plumber neck classic with a Nickel Titanium (NiTi) gun metal finish. Available in RH.
- Christina – A face balanced heel-toe blade style made of 304 stainless steel with a double bend shaft and weighing 350 grams. Available in RH. New to the U.S. market.
- Laura (Pink) – Classic face-balanced mallet shape in 304 stainless steel with a double bend shaft and pink alignment aids on both the top rail and cavity. Available in RH. New to the U.S. market.
- Sandy – A high MOI mallet shape in 304 chrome-plated stainless steel with a double bend shaft. Available in RH and LH. Long and belly lengths available in RH only.
- Tracy II – A face-balanced traditional heel-toe blade putter made of 304 stainless steel with a gun-metal finish and featuring a double bend heel shaft. Available in RH and LH.
- Victoria II – A double-bend hosel, mallet style made of 304 stainless steel with a large cavity-back head that is face-balanced and perimeter weighted. Available in RH and LH. Long and belly lengths available in RH only.
All eight Yes! Golf putter models are now available and can be customised for length, loft and lie.
The suggested retail price (SRP) for the Allie model and the belly and long putter versions of the Sandy and Victoria II models is US$249.99. The SRP for all other models is US$199.99.