The Golfer Newspaper
Based on the Australia’s famous Gold Coast, The Golfer magazine has built a reputation for specialist golf news and debate at a local, national, and international level.
The Golfer: Australasia’s #1 Golfing Publication
Its unique brand of state and New Zealand editions gives it a local grassroots flavour popular with golfers and golf clubs.
- 50,370 copies – Australia (1st Oct 2009 – Sep 2010 CAB Audit)
- 13,782 copies – New Zealand
- 64,152 copies total – AUS/NZ
Why advertise in The Golfer?
- Targeted exposure through Australia’s highest circulating golf publication
- Improve your market share against your major competitors
- Provides flexibility to the client via state specific publications
- Mix of local, state and international news placement value
- Ideal Average Demographics: 35+, Golf Club Members, Own two cars, Income of $70,000 pa+
- Distributed Australia-wide through 774 golf clubs
- Distributed via 380 golf clubs in New Zealand
- Available through select newsagencies
- Available online via iSUBSCRIBE